Honey Mustard Sausages and Blackberry Coleslaw
Honey Mustard Sausages: Method
- Firstly, Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Mix the clear honey and wholegrain mustard together with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Place the sausages in a roasting tin that is big enough to take them but not too big as to cause the sauce to boil off and burn on the bottom – the sausages need enough space to be turned every now and then as they cook to give that burnished, sun-kissed look!
- Pour the honey mixture gently over the sausages to coat and then roast in the oven for about 25 minutes. Keep turning every so often.
- Meanwhile, prepare the coleslaw.
- Toast the caraway seeds for the dressing for about 20 seconds then place on a plate to cool
- Whisk together the maple syrup, mustard, cider vinegar and oil and add in the cooled seeds.
- Finely slice all the other coleslaw ingredients (bunch the baby spinach leaves to slice them finely too) and place into a bowl.
- Toss lightly with the dressing and serve with the sausages.
- Enjoy…delicious honey mustard sausages and blackberry coleslaw!