Sausage Recipe – Sausage and Spicy Noodle Stir Fry
Another tasty easy tea – a simple sausage stir-fry from Primal Cut. Fresh vegetables, fresh orange juice ( for a little sweetness), coconut aminos and noodles/courgetti
Sausage Stir Fry: Ingredients
6 Primal Cut sausages
4 tbsp coconut aminos
juice 1 large orange
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 garlic cloves
1 finger length piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
2 red chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped
4 large carrots, cut into matchsticks
2 red peppers, de-seeded and thinly sliced
1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and thinly sliced
200g pack sugar snap peas
1 bunch spring onions, shredded length ways
2 tbsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- Firstly, heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Cook the sausages for 12-15 mins until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce and orange juice.
- Heat a large non-stick wok or frying pan and add the oil, garlic, ginger and chilli then fry for 1 min.
- Add the carrot and peppers, stir-fry for 3 mins, then add the sugar snaps and spring onions for the final min of cooking. Next the courgetti
- If using, drain the noodles, then add to the vegetables, along with the soy sauce mixture.
- Toss well, season, then scatter with the sesame seeds. Serve in warm bowls and top with the sausage pieces.
So good – we had this twice!
Next up…Sausage and Potato Roast