A quick and easy family tea recipe: Sausage & Butter Bean Casserole cooked on the stove in less than 30 minutes
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or frying pan. Add the sausages and fry gently for 5-6 minutes until they start to brown. Remove the sausages from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until it starts to soften. Add the garlic and carrots and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, stock, paprika and mixed herbs. Stir well before adding the sausages back into the pan.
- Cook on a low-medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the butter beans and cook for a further 5 minutes until the beans have warmed through.
- Sit back and enjoy!